The Information We Gather
We collects below information at this site:
- Account Information: You may choose to create an account and provide us with information in order to use certain services or to take advantage of special offers. If you create an account on this website, we may store and use information such as your full name, address, company name, email address, postcode, etc.. You can always edit some of the information associated with your account after you log in to your account, or if you believe that an unauthorized account has been created using your name, or likeness, you can request its removal here.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Respond to your queries.
- Send you communications that you have requested or certain administrative or legal notices from us.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We will not share the personal information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We generally only share personal data with our contracted service providers and advisors, as we may use third party contractor to provide us certain services, such as payment process, analysis of site usage, etc. However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example:
- We may disclose data we collect about you when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users, or others.
- We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets;
- If requested or required by government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, or otherwise to comply with the law, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We also may disclose information collected about you in order to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may use and disclose non-personal information (e.g., de-identified or aggregate data) to third parties.
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected via our site. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by using our Contact Us form.